Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

AIOFPM version 3.0.1 (all-in-one-force powers) - KotOR 1 -

Page: 2 of 2
 Darth333
01-03-2005, 8:54 AM
I'll check the mod whenever I have a few minutes. It's possible that there was a "copy/paste" mistake.
 StoneDragon
01-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Nice!!! I havent played it thought. Maybe tommorrow.
 tk102
01-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Btw, I've updated two of the armbands that are included in this mod. You can download the updates here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/9390/).

(I think MattColejk and I were thinking (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1725304#post1725304) along the same lines regarding improving old mods.)
 StoneDragon
01-03-2005, 2:22 PM
Is this compatible with the holowan plug in?
 T7nowhere
01-03-2005, 5:29 PM
Originally posted by StoneDragon
Is this compatible with the holowan plug in?

yes, accept DO NOT install the baseitems.2da from AIOFPM .
 Jennaida
01-03-2005, 5:31 PM
Update:

I've played through enough to get Meditation and sanctuary again.

Sure enough, it was the Spells.2da file.

With meditation changed back to list as force_power_meditation (instead of claiming to be a second force_power_sanctuary), I saved the game, opened KSE 2.2, and opened the tree all the way into force powers, without an error. So at least the KSE error is gone. I'll update again if I can put all the powers on without having it bogusly claim I have to take more.
 Darth333
01-04-2005, 4:41 AM
I'll review the spells.2da file. There are a few mods I want to add in there too so I'll release a new version.

tk102, I guess I can include the revised versions of the armbands? :D

I'll try to contact Achilles too.
 Darkkender
01-04-2005, 5:03 AM
Hey Darth333, I keep trying to finish up my final release of my recruit mod character and one of my hang ups has been trying to make it compatible with all the hoards of new mods out. I was going to be using the spells.2da out of the AIOFPM would you like me to hold off untill you release this revision, or would you like to include the datapad script spell in your revised AIOFPM? Either way works for me as I've been focused on making all my mods compatible with the mods that are out there that are most commonley used. So I've had some large delays on releasing my mods in a bug free fashion. That and busy with 2 jobs through christmas has left little time for actual modding.
 Jennaida
01-05-2005, 2:45 PM
Now, to post it in the right thread...

I've tested the edited spells.2da. It fixes the KSE problem, but... with all powers selected, it still claims you have new ones, and says to select them.

Automatic levelling after a point sidesteps it, but is undesirable.

Also, I've noticed, when KSE shows 'available' force powers, it doesn't show the new ones. It only shows new ones in 'show all' with the droid items and the NPC mob powers, or things that didn't get used.

Possibly a connection? Is part of it not acknowledging the new things as new available powers? It seems to acknowledge some, when recommending powers, but...

Hrm.
 tk102
01-05-2005, 6:03 PM
Originally posted by Jennaida
I've tested the edited spells.2da. It fixes the KSE problem, but... with all powers selected, it still claims you have new ones, and says to select them.
Are you talking about KSE or the game. I don't follow...

Also, I've noticed, when KSE shows 'available' force powers, it doesn't show the new ones. It only shows new ones in 'show all' with the droid items and the NPC mob powers, or things that didn't get used.The checkbox forces KSE to read the spells.2da file in full (using the one the override folder if present). That is normal KSE behavior.

Sounds like an issue with the priority columns but I haven't investigated yet.
 Jennaida
01-05-2005, 6:15 PM
Re: KSE

KSE was rendering an error when opening savegames, which was traced to two columns being named Force_Power_Sanctuary at the front.

Showing in KSE as available all the time doesn't worry me, what does is that it isn't acknowledging all of them as chosen when they all are. On some modded games, that becomes an issue around upper top levels. Suppose I can just work around it, but I'm just noting it. :)
 tk102
01-06-2005, 11:57 AM
I had to read your post a couple of times...

Let me see if I understand...

You open up a savegame in KSE. Sometimes it gives an error. You don't mind it so much. What you do mind is that Force Powers which were originally possessed by the character aren't being shown.

Now, that is because KSE is not able to display the force powers properly... because:

1) The spells.2da file in the override folder has improper entries (as you say)

2) The character has a force power index number that does not exist in override spells.2da file

3) The character has a force power that does not exist in the original spells.2da file and the Show All Force Powers is not being checked.

When KSE can't display the info it stops right there. So if legitimate force powers existed after the force power that was causing the problem, they won't be shown.
 Jennaida
01-11-2005, 5:20 PM
Essentially, it wasn't showing for the character in the section. They show right on the force power list. It stopped giving the error on show all force powers, and started showing them all for the character without error, when I changed the name entry for that one duplicated one.

It's working fine now on the KSE end. :)
 Darth333
01-11-2005, 5:40 PM
Thanks for reporting that :) I'll fix it in the next update (in a week or two, depending on which weekend I have free time :D )
 Jennaida
01-11-2005, 6:18 PM
Yay! :)

Looking forward to it :)

You had any better luck getting hold of Achilles for that one mod, than I have, by chance? I tried to contact him after getting a message on the 7th, but his box was full.
 Bimmerman
02-18-2005, 7:03 PM
Hey all- I know that I am reviving an old thread, but I figured that it would be better to place this here than start a new thread. So here goes: will the AIOFPM work with TSL and especially with the new force powers that have been released by the modders here? Also- if it is not compatible at the present time, are there any plans to make it compatible with TSL in the pipeline? Muchas Gracias
 Mav
02-18-2005, 7:17 PM
Nope, sorry but you can't just plug in the AIOFPM files into your KotOR 2 Override, because Obsidian added several new force powers and that change the spells.2da and as of right now there are not enough force power mods to make it worth while to make an AIOFPM for TSL, and the probability of transfering the force powers from AIOFPM for KotOR 1 to TSL is not likely right now becxause you would need the permission of all the modders not just Darth333 :D
 Darth333
02-18-2005, 7:46 PM
I'm planning to do something similar for TSL. I am currently working on a new party manager armband for TSL that uses spells.2da too. However, as Mav said, to port the force powers that are already in this mod to TSL, I would need every author's approval.
 Bimmerman
02-19-2005, 4:41 PM
Thats cool. Thanks
 gdw
02-12-2006, 12:01 PM
It's taken me 1 year to find this thread and now i am determined to ask my question

anyone know where i can get this AIOFPM mod from as pcgamesmods.com seems to have died a death?
 ChAiNz.2da
02-12-2006, 12:35 PM
It's taken me 1 year to find this thread and now i am determined to ask my question

anyone know where i can get this AIOFPM mod from as pcgamesmods.com seems to have died a death?
:confused:

I was able to download it just now... did you try this URL:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/7313.html)
 Mono_Giganto
02-12-2006, 12:58 PM
PCGM was down for a few hours ChAiNz, that's what I believe he was referring too. Yes, it's back up now.
 gdw
02-12-2006, 1:02 PM
Still doesn't work main page comes up then I select kotor but just get a blank screen as I do with every game I select

This has been like this for me since the end of last year thought the site had died
 ChAiNz.2da
02-12-2006, 1:05 PM
PCGM was down for a few hours ChAiNz, that's what I believe he was referring too. Yes, it's back up now.
Ahhh... sorry, my bad.. thanks for the heads up man :)

@gdw, you may need to run an Adware/Spyware Cleaner.. and clear out your internet cache...

PCGM tends to have problems with things like that...

Also, I don't think it plays nice with download accelerator progs either, but not sure... :giveup:
 gdw
02-12-2006, 1:22 PM
I just done all that and i still cannot access the site

No matter what browser I use it comes up the same blank screen

It's indicated the sites loaded but i am not seeing anything
 gdw
02-12-2006, 1:53 PM
I think it's safe to assume I'm screwed as nobody else appears to have this problem and I've had it for almost 4 months

Can't Think what the hell is causing it
 gdw
02-12-2006, 2:22 PM
I've got it and thanks very much

My pleasure.. enjoy the mod :D ~ ChAiNz.2da
 gdw
02-12-2006, 4:29 PM
And I have mucked up the installation somehow and have needed to uninstall and reinstall the game of course i have also deleted the mod i downloaded earlier so of course do not have it again

I'm appealing to the kind soul who put up the address to download it from earlier could he do so again
 gdw
02-12-2006, 4:44 PM
Just got it again and I WILL NOT delete it this time just to be on the safe side

Groovy :D ~ ChAiNz.2da
 tiggerguy
07-29-2006, 8:30 AM
can anyone help me? Im new here and im having pretty much the same prob as gdw i cant go to pcgm at any time, through links, through web url. PCGM is not working i just get this message every time

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli]: Too many connections in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 22

Warning: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 28

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DBException' with message 'Database: ' in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php:29 Stack trace: #0 /home/web/pcgm3/scripts/log.php(2): db->query('INSERT INTO log...') #1 /home/web/pcgm3/mod.php(11): require_once('/home/web/pcgm3...') #2 thrown in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 29

Warning: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 113
 Joris1
07-29-2006, 11:49 AM
 tiggerguy
07-30-2006, 2:09 AM
thank you very much sir/mam you r a prince/princess among men/women
 AlphaSigmaOne
05-12-2007, 8:17 PM
Is there anyway I can get this? The link is down.
 Darth333
05-15-2007, 2:36 PM
I don't think I still have the mod but I'll try to find a copy somewhere and I'll re-upload it.
 logan essex
05-15-2007, 2:49 PM
hullo
Darth333, my Lady of the Sith, I have a version 3.0
If I can help, i will
(is there a difference between 3.0 and 3.0.1?
 Darth333
05-15-2007, 2:54 PM
3.0 had no dialog.tlk and thus no power description :( But thanks anyway :)

Edit: Found one! (Thanks Darth Insidious! )
 logan essex
05-15-2007, 3:23 PM
do you mean power discription in the powers menu?
if so, mine has that,
if not, what do you mean?
 Darth333
05-15-2007, 3:28 PM
Yes. I thought the previous version didn't had that but it's been a while since I last played with that mod (almost 3 yrs) so I might have been wrong :D

Anyway, I edited the first post of the thread to add a new download link :)
 AlphaSigmaOne
05-15-2007, 6:02 PM
Thanks!
 Karsus
05-20-2007, 9:40 AM
Hi, I have just begun with kotor again and I thought this mod would be cool to have, but so far I've had to reinstall kotor twice because of some error I got when using it in combination with the Revan/Bastila pack something (added Bastila's focus and revan's core crystals) and super skip taris. When I reinstalled it again, many of the items I got from the revan/bastila mod where still there, and I can't add the warpband to my partys inventory with KSE, any help? Sorry for graverobbing.

Edit: checked my post a realised i was a bit vague :)

I meant that, if i add the warpband to my chars inventory, i can never edit that savegame again, and if I load the save in game, all my party members are missing my quest log is whiped clean and i get the tutorial on every option there is.. Suffice to say it ruins the save game, right now i only have this mod installed. Maybe it's because i havn't patched the game?

Also when i do add it to my partys inventory it says "bad str reference" and when i click it it says it has 329050293205230 in inventory or something like that. When i press commit changes i get an error message saying "error in line" something bla bla, then if i close it i can never open the save game again (lucky me i always back them up before i do something like that)

I hope you will be able to help me, I have no doubts you will try :) Thanks in advance
 tk102
05-20-2007, 10:49 AM
In case this is actually a KSE problem, have you tried the giveitem d333_warpband cheat?
 Karsus
05-20-2007, 10:56 AM
In case this is actually a KSE problem, have you tried the giveitem d333_warpband cheat?

I was going to, but i forgot how to activate cheat mode. I'll try right now thanks

Edit: That fixed it, thanks :), heh just noticed your the one who created KSE.

Would like to thank you for that excellent tool which has helped me out of more then 1 tight spot.

I also have something to say about the warpband, not sure if you knew this or not, but here goes: If you warp to the Endar Spire, You will no longer be able to choose Bastila in the party selection screen, dosn't matter if you warp somewhere else after that. Not sure if this is true for any other NPC
 Darth333
05-21-2007, 7:37 PM
I also have something to say about the warpband, not sure if you knew this or not, but here goes: If you warp to the Endar Spire, You will no longer be able to choose Bastila in the party selection screen, dosn't matter if you warp somewhere else after that. Not sure if this is true for any other NPC
I know...There is a warning in the readme about the use of this armband:

Maybe if I titled my readmes sex&money.html instead of readme.html more people would read them :giveup: :)
I'd read it :naughty: ~ Cz

IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING THE EASY WARPING ARMBAND
This armband is primarily intended to be a tool for modders to test their mods.

If you intend to use this armband just for fun, you are free to do so but it is *AT YOUR OWN RISK*. You could severely screw up your game in that many events could not trigger depending on where and when you use it. In the worst scenario, you could even be incapable of finishing the game.

Don't use it to go to locations where you are not normally allowed to go during normal gameplay (such as returning to the Endar Spire and visiting the Leviathan at the wrong moments) or to skip parts of the plot and you should be "relatively" safe (there are still risks of screwing up).
 tk102
05-21-2007, 11:07 PM
I figured this had something to do with Trask Ulgo ("ensign with the Republic!") taking Bastila's spot during the Endar Spire, but I honestly haven't looked through the scripts.
 johney truth
05-29-2007, 6:25 PM
Love this mod, one of my favorites!!
also love the pic of you in a bathing suit(although it does leave a bit too much to the imagination)
 black gas
07-21-2007, 5:33 PM
Something wierd -- for some reason, installing the blaster mod lists all armor as having +20 dex for me -- everything else works fine...
Page: 2 of 2