Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Caucasian Mission Mod released at PcGameMods and My Site

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
08-30-2004, 12:53 AM
Hello all,

I have released a little reskin of everyones favorite street urchin Mission Vao, I changed her into a near Caucasian skin tone. This includes the Character Selection Image and her Portrait, as well as her Head, Undies, and New Clothes textures.

You can get it here! :ben: (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/7104.html) Version 1.2

Or you can get it here as well :emperor: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/) Version 1.2

Version 1.2: I gave Mission some cut-off shorts on her clothes texture.

Screenshots are at PcGameMods or a tiny one is at My Site.

Enjoy! :D
 Darth_ToMeR
08-30-2004, 12:58 AM
Nice, but i prefer the blue one.
 Achilles
08-30-2004, 1:09 AM
Err...I really like what you did with her clothes...but her navel seems a tad bit high :D
 RedHawke
08-30-2004, 1:33 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
Err...I really like what you did with her clothes...but her navel seems a tad bit high :D

Good eye as always Achillies. :D

I have corrected that oversight and have posted the updated one on my site, and I will update the one on pcgamemods when it allows me to... If ever. :(

EDIT: It finally did let me upload, so I have corrected the link above. :D
 messkell
08-30-2004, 1:54 AM
A nice alternative to the standard blue skin :)
 Nodakrattler
08-30-2004, 3:58 AM
Well I guess to each their own, but it is nice work. I just preffer Sep's green skin.
 Mono_Giganto
08-30-2004, 11:22 AM
Nice I'll have to check it out. :)
 Glamador
08-30-2004, 3:26 PM
there is only one way to make mission any better than she already is...assuming u hav the reskin pack from KotOR AE...and that will not be mentioned on these forums
 RedHawke
08-31-2004, 12:00 AM
I updated the Caucasian Mission Mod on my site and pcgamemods to version 1.2.

It alters Missions clothes texture some more and gives Mission some cut-off "Daisy Duke" style shorts. I just thought it looked better the way her clothes texture is.

The version 1.2 on pcgamemods has the version 1.1 clothes texture in a subfolder in the zip so you can use which ever one you want. :D

I have also put the regular Blue skinned version of My New Mission clothes texture on PCGameMods and my site. So if you want to keep Mission her original Blue, and have her in the new clothes texture I have done for Mission as well, you will be able to. :D
 Lucied
08-31-2004, 5:33 AM
did u make a corresponding pics for her face and stuff with the new skin for mission?
 Mono_Giganto
08-31-2004, 10:56 AM
Yeah, he did. Portraits are included.

BTW Redhawke, what a 1337 number of posts you have lol. Well I thought it was funny...
 RedHawke
08-31-2004, 8:01 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Yeah, he did. Portraits are included.

BTW Redhawke, what a 1337 number of posts you have lol. Well I thought it was funny...

Yes Lucied, Mission has her portrait and party selection screen image done up as well. :)

And yes Mono I was 1337 for a while, now I am 1337 no more. :D

Enjoy the mod! :D
Page: 1 of 1