Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

out of action

Page: 1 of 1
 seawolfe
08-25-2004, 2:55 AM
Hey there
Hi there
Ho there

Been out of action for a couple weeks now (road trip) .. anyone care to summarize all the news for me?

btw .. For the jet skiiers out there .. I would highly suggest NOT putting your jetski to full throttle and then kicking the handlebars over to one side. It tends to throw you like a highly pissed off Bull. And regardless of what you might have been told .. water is not soft!

I myself am without the use of my right arm (and by way of connection, hand) due to dislocating it through the afore mention stupid stunt.
 En liten mus
08-25-2004, 3:09 AM
Fun Fun jet skiing is....i almost destroyed one.......i drow right into a wawe and instead of going overit the skiie dove right into it...in other words i almost sunk it....But i saved it by taking a jump of it....dam...Plus , it wasent mine

well Reign OF THE SITH is out and i definetly advise you check that out then theres some other mods...hmmm what else was here....well i have also been away for a while so im not the guy you should be typing to
 Jackel
08-25-2004, 3:37 AM
Achilles has some new mods , RedHawke has some new mods , I have some new mods, a couple of others have new mods. Id say we were modding while you were away abusing your body by doing silly stunts :D
 RedHawke
08-25-2004, 3:53 AM
^^^^
I agree with Jackel... a lot of mods have been released in the last 2 weeks.

You should start around 4 or so pages back and work your way up.

:D
 dh-vug
08-25-2004, 6:15 AM
Damn, this place has really exploded... I just came back after being away for 2 months :p Such peace and quiet there was before... I see someone finally cracked the MDLs, that is teh 1337. :cool:
Page: 1 of 1