Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Carth Hater mod released

Page: 1 of 1
 messkell
08-16-2004, 12:21 AM
I have just released my first kotor mod called the "carth hater mod" at pcgamemods.
The mod provides the following features to implement on carth:

1. morph
2. electrecution
3. morph/combat combo
4. standard combat

any/all feedback is appreciated:)

messkell
 RubADucky
08-16-2004, 1:29 AM
How could you hate Carth? Actually I do agree, he's pretty nosy about what I do.
 Darth333
08-16-2004, 1:36 AM
Even if I don't have the intention to fry Carth, Good job! :thumbsup: The AI scripting seems most interesting :)
 Darth Dex
08-17-2004, 1:56 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
Even if I don't have the intention to fry Carth, Good job! :thumbsup: The AI scripting seems most interesting :)
Well I have every intention to!
 messkell
08-17-2004, 3:24 PM
Originally posted by Darth Dex
Well I have every intention to!

That's why I made this mod :)
 Prime
08-17-2004, 7:47 PM
Carth will soon rise up and smite his enemies! And I think I know who is first on the list... :D
 RedHawke
08-18-2004, 6:39 AM
I just tried the mod out Messkell, you really do hate Carth don't you? And now you have me feeling real sorry for poor ol' Carth! :)

It was pretty darned cool, excellent work! :D
 En liten mus
08-18-2004, 8:18 AM
he never resurected and i read the readme through thurely so that that wouldernt hapen NOW I sad :(
 messkell
08-18-2004, 4:05 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Carth will soon rise up and smite his enemies! And I think I know who is first on the list... :D

lol, nothing that a box of scooby snacks can't take care of:)

Originally posted by RedHawke
I just tried the mod out Messkell, you really do hate Carth don't you? And now you have me feeling real sorry for poor ol' Carth! :)

It was pretty darned cool, excellent work! :D

RedHawke, thanks for the compliment. btw, your "Recruitable
RedHawke" mod is cool. As for hating carth..I don't.
A friend of mine bet me that I couldn't make this mod, and I decided to prove him wrong.

Originally posted by En liten mus
he never resurected and i read the readme through thurely so that that wouldernt hapen NOW I sad :(

En liten mus, can you explain exactly what you did for this error/problem to occur? are all the files from the install.zip in your
override folder? did you start a new game after installing the mod(required)? let me know...I will look into it :)
 90SK
08-18-2004, 7:10 PM
Even though Carth can be pretty damn annoying I don't hate him enough to morph him into a gizka. Plus (I hate to admit this) he is really the best fighter in my perty. He beat Calo AND Bandon alone(I had already died:( ). Still, great job with the mod! It looks really well done!
 messkell
08-18-2004, 8:42 PM
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
Even though Carth can be pretty damn annoying I don't hate him enough to morph him into a gizka. Plus (I hate to admit this) he is really the best fighter in my perty. He beat Calo AND Bandon alone(I had already died:( ). Still, great job with the mod! It looks really well done!

CaptainSkye, I opted for a gizka because of it's humorous "gene simmons like" combat style when fighting enemies.
also, thanks for the kinds words about the mod. :)
 DarthBuzzard
08-28-2004, 6:51 PM
Woe is me, PCgamemods is down :(

Carth was gonna pay for all his whining too...

do you have it any other places or just pcgamemods?
 Darth333
08-28-2004, 7:01 PM
Pcgamemods works for me. Try to access it via this address: http://64.246.37.95)
 DarthBuzzard
08-28-2004, 7:15 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
Pcgamemods works for me. Try to access it via this address: http://64.246.37.95)

Darth your a lifesaver ;)

Well not in Carth's case :evil1:

THX

:Edit: I can get to the main page just fine but if I click kotor i get error page and if I get around that I get error page when I click carth haters mod

:DOUBLEEDIT: NVM, I got it
Page: 1 of 1